Badger State Games
~ Pickleball Championships ~
July 22, 23 & 24 - 2016
The Pickleball Champions Series is excited to be presenting - the BSG-Pickleball Championships. For the first time, pickleball will be coming to the Pettit National Ice Center! This will be a qualifying tournament for the 2017 State Games of America pickleball tournament to be held in Grand Rapids, MI | Aug. 3-6, 2017.
- Where: Pettit National Ice Center, Milwaukee, WI [map]
- Courts & Ball: 16 Indoor Concrete Courts | Lime Green Jugs Ball
- When: July 22-24, 2016 | Times Below
- Events: Men's & Women's Open Singles (3.0 & up). Men’s & Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles (3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 / some levels may be merged)
- Early Bird Registration: April 15, 2015 - June 22, 2016
- Regular Registration: June 23, 2016 – July 17, 2016 (fee increases)
- Registration Closes: Sunday, July 17, 2016 | 11:59 pm **PCS reserves the right to close registration early.
- Format of Play: Our goal to give all players the maximum amount of games. Format may vary between divisions... e.g. round robin or draw
- Fee: $40 per person for 1st event. Each additional event is $10
- Hotel Accommodations: Get the tournament group rate HERE
- State Games of America qualifing: Wisconsin & Illisnois residents: General Information
EVENTS SCHEDULE ** schedule is subject to change
FRIDAY, JULY 22nd | 5 pm start (times are final as of July 17th)
MEN'S & WOMEN'S SINGLES-OPEN
SATURDAY, JULY 23rd | 8 am start (times are final as of July 17th)
Morning Session starts at 8 am. Includes: WOMEN’S DOUBLES: 3.0 - 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 - 5.0 & MEN'S 3.5
Afternoon Session starts at 1 pm. Includes: MEN’S DOUBLES: 4.0 / 4.5 & 5.0
** some men's divisions may be moved up to the morning session.
SUNDAY, JULY 24th | 8 am start (times are final as of July 17th)
MIXED DOUBLES: 4.0 / 4.5 / 5.0 - 8 am start time
MIXED DOUBLES: 3.0 / 3.5 - 1:00 pm start time
** Singles will be bracketed by skill level after registration deadline. For example: In the past we've had 18 men register with skill levels ranging from 3.0 to 5.0. Instead of five divisions, we divided the 18 players into 3 seeded divisions of 6 players. The tournament coordinator's goal is to create seeded brackets that result in the best possible competition for the players. All divisions are subject to be merged.
Tournament Coordinator: Send Email | 414 810 2288